I am one of the many German students studying abroad. I am one of the people who love travelling. I can't sit still, I always have to do stuff. I am curious, always chasing for stories. Stay here for a while and be part of my respaced world

Friday, May 27, 2011

Crazy Seasons


I took these pictures during the last 4 weeks.

I feel like I’m wandering through the seasons J

Last weekend in Canberra I went to see a rugby game (the first I’ve ever been to!). It was -2°C!
2 weeks before I did bushwalking in Watson Bay, a suburb of Sydney. It was 22 °C! 4 weeks ago I was in Victoria, where I found myself in a whole range of fall colors. Today I am wearing a winter coat in Sydney even though it's 15 °C.

In about 2 weeks I’m flying to Brisbane, it’s going to be around 30°C there.

The cool thing about quickly changing seasons is that I am tanned even though it’s "winter". Not too bad, isn’t it?


Canberra

Victoria
Sydney
P.S. Upcoming soon: "Winter in Sydney"

********

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never knew that there are such temperature differences in Australia (-2 degrees??). We had a similar situation yesterday: on thursday 30 degrees and on friday 18-20 degrees...
btw. the pictures look amazing!!!
XXX Bine

Anonymous said...

also LOVE ur pictures...especially the one showing Victoria!!!!! Such a beautiful place!!!!! Anni

Franzi said...

thank you :) you can even find snow in australia - in the so called SNOWY MOUNTAINS.cute, isn't it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...