I am one of the many German students studying abroad. I am one of the people who love travelling. I can't sit still, I always have to do stuff. I am curious, always chasing for stories. Stay here for a while and be part of my respaced world

Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm back!

Oh wow. I just got internet! One of my housemates just changed my internet settings from WPA to TRIC and tadaaaaaa suddenly I have Internet!

Last week I experienced some first encounters.

Congrats, you are the first (noted) cacrouch in our room


as a thank-you present you will get the chance to meet our handsome housemate Fabrice from Toulouse,
who will introduce you to Mr. Vacumer

my first 'koala encounter'


Kim from Melbourne introduced me to the Australian Nutella,


Toast with Vegemite.

me with vegemite



mhmm. salty. ok. not as nasty as I thought
 that was a short picture-wrap up of my week! hope you are all doing fine and keep on following :) I'm here - what about you?
*******

1 comment:

Tara said...

so do you LIKE vegemite, or is it just not as bad as you thought? ;)

(I've never had the stuff, all I know about it is that it's salty!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...