I am one of the many German students studying abroad. I am one of the people who love travelling. I can't sit still, I always have to do stuff. I am curious, always chasing for stories. Stay here for a while and be part of my respaced world

Friday, April 15, 2011

A bit of uni-toilet philosophy


Due to the fact that I, according to my sister, already became a bit 'philosophical' in my last posting, this week's friday thoughts will be presented in pictures. The pictures were taken at UTS, female bathroom on the first floor. You can see an "experiment" of a communication - student.






Yesterday, a journalist told me:
"Don't go into media. You are still young. Working in media will not bring you any success or good life. Find another job you are good at or marry a rich guy."
********

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...