I am one of the many German students studying abroad. I am one of the people who love travelling. I can't sit still, I always have to do stuff. I am curious, always chasing for stories. Stay here for a while and be part of my respaced world

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Belated easter-QUIZ

Easter is over, but I had no internet access. So let's just pretend it's easter sunday.

Instead of easter eggs we are looking for something else.... who is spotting what in this picture?



hope u got enough sweets and chocolate today :)
********

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Koala!!!! They look so cute but I hear they are EVIL :-) ha ha. Glad you had a great Easter! Back to REALITY now though :( xx Derv

Anonymous said...

Lots of excellent reading here, thanks! I had been looking on yahoo when I found your submit, I’m going to add your feed to Google Reader, I look forward to a lot more from you.

Franzi said...

yay smart girl! nooo koalas aren't evil, they hardly have energy to move because the eukalyptus leaves do not contain much glucose.they sleep around 20hours a day!! (that's why it is really hard to get a picture of a koala which is NOT asleep)

Franzi said...

Thanks for the compliment, happy to have a new follower! Hope to hear more from you, too - I appreciate comments and hear your opinion.
Welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...