I am one of the many German students studying abroad. I am one of the people who love travelling. I can't sit still, I always have to do stuff. I am curious, always chasing for stories. Stay here for a while and be part of my respaced world

Friday, March 25, 2011

Wishing you a flowery Friday


I just came back from a run in my "hood" and I can't stop smiling because I found a wonderful park with a bay and a wonderful view on the Sydney skyline. The weather is beautiful today, the sun is shining and I wish I would have taken my camera with me. Instead, I picked up some flowers I found on the street which had fallen from the Cipriani tree around the corner of my dorm. This bowl of flowers is for you guys!! Hope that you'll enjoy a tiny little bit of my sunny sydney day this way! 





********

1 comment:

TexaGermaNadian said...

Beautiful! Perfect for spring....or fall there I guess :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...