I am one of the many German students studying abroad. I am one of the people who love travelling. I can't sit still, I always have to do stuff. I am curious, always chasing for stories. Stay here for a while and be part of my respaced world

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sunday morning breakfast QUIZ

Depending on the country I live in, my eating habits change. Take a guess which of the pictures show

A) my German Sunday Breakfast
B) my Danish Sunday Breakfast
C) my Australian Sunday Breakfast !

If you can name what you can see on the pictures, please include them in your comments!

I)




II)


III)



So what are you having on your plate this morning?
********

4 comments:

TexaGermaNadian said...

Well that that brötchen with the sunflower seeds looks like German. The full breakfast looks more Australian (and delicious) and the last looks Belgium. How'd I do!?

Katherina said...

I think the same!

I) Germany
II) Australia
III) Belgium

Franzi said...

Good morning ladies!
How did u come up with belgium?

on the pictures u can see my
A) German B) Australian C) DANISH

breakfast. Never been to belgium so far ;) Appreciate ur guesses though! Quiz will be resolved tonight (if the internet is working) :)
have a great day/night !

Franzi said...

Ok, the solution is...

I - German breakfast
II - Australian Breakfast (u did well on this one!! Pancakes on a BBQ - how weird!! *lol*)

III Danish Breakfast: On the last picture you can see a yummy cinnemon roll, a typical Scandinavian pastry

thanks for ur guesses!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...