I am one of the many German students studying abroad. I am one of the people who love travelling. I can't sit still, I always have to do stuff. I am curious, always chasing for stories. Stay here for a while and be part of my respaced world

Friday, March 18, 2011


Comments on Facebook

I posted some of the pictures I took during my trip to the Blue Mountains National Park and of Sydney on facebook and got several comments (which I enjoyed reading a lot). Some of them were like "ooooo i'm jealous" and some of them said "wow, you look so happy on these pictures. I'm glad you are doing fine".

I am doing really fine. Sydney seems to be so much more ME than Aarhus and I am happy here. The days go over so fast and I am inspired by my new surrounding etc. etc. But I just wanted to let you know that there was (and still is) something which is bothering me a lot.

I know this is ridiculous, but one of my personal needs is to have an internet access at home. The wifi network at my student dorm is reeally bad, I can only access the internet early in the morning (and even then I can only check emails, my facebook profile needs about 30 seconds to open...well, let's say it offers a great opportunity for practising how to become a patient person). I miss uploading my pictures and make blog postings, look stuff up online,watch series/news,  read blogs etc....

Today I am feeling a bit better because I've been able to access the internet all day! Of course, it is still suuuperslow, but HEY I am blogging - from HOME!!!!

So how do the problem's future perspective look like? .... a) my student dorm will solve the problem b) I will have to get used to the situation and blog from uni c) I'll spend 30$ for a usb internet connection 

I wish I would be a popular blogger. I could set up a paypal account and ask people to donate money for my internet usb connection. I am not. So please cross ur fingers for me that A) or B) will happen. Or ... feel sorry for me!


********

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...