I am one of the many German students studying abroad. I am one of the people who love travelling. I can't sit still, I always have to do stuff. I am curious, always chasing for stories. Stay here for a while and be part of my respaced world

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Respaced Girl is packing: A photo story

 Life of a respaced girl can be hard...


Let's have a break first. I need some inspiration.

.... you don't wanna know more.... this was only a tiny little piece of the iceberg. But now it's OVER. I finished packing. at least for now.

4 days to go. Sydney!
********

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Awe! Deep breaths. It'll all get done. =]

What on earth is in that box?? Super Flyers is ____?

Franzi said...

thanx stephanie!! and about superflyers: you'll learn about it in my next posting ;) hoho *meanlaugh*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...