I am one of the many German students studying abroad. I am one of the people who love travelling. I can't sit still, I always have to do stuff. I am curious, always chasing for stories. Stay here for a while and be part of my respaced world

Saturday, February 5, 2011

A photo love story

It happened at a friday bar...
A friendly Danish man who had just handed in his thesis in computer science and bio informatics (GEEK) joined the group. He tried to impress her by buying drinks.
He tried "Grouppe Sex" and "Global warming" (seen here)








The princess was not impressed. She decided to listen to her heart and to take the risk...
Of course, the princess was loved back, because everyone loved her.

And they lived happily ever after.
********

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...