I am one of the many German students studying abroad. I am one of the people who love travelling. I can't sit still, I always have to do stuff. I am curious, always chasing for stories. Stay here for a while and be part of my respaced world

Friday, February 4, 2011

not even a week?


My first week in Denmark is not over yet (it's the 6th day after my arrival) and it feels like I've been here for at least a month. Do you know that feeling? So much has happened in these few days, every day was different and packed. It's Friday, the party day for students (at least here in Denmark.) So called "Friday Bars" play an important role in the life of a Danish student. Almost every university department organizes a weekly bar, which opens Friday after class, usually around 3pm. And. yeah. Julie just called. Friday Bar. I gotta go. Coffee!!!!!
********

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...