I am one of the many German students studying abroad. I am one of the people who love travelling. I can't sit still, I always have to do stuff. I am curious, always chasing for stories. Stay here for a while and be part of my respaced world

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Girly Saturday

window shopping at my favourite store
 Søstrene Grene 

Søstrene Grene was the first "discount store" in Denmark and was launched in Aarhus in 1973 by the two Grene sisters. The store is supercool, you can find home ware, my favourite tea from the US (Celestial), chocolate or any kind of decoration which is of a good quality, but not expensive.Great source for birthday presents. I've bought a cup, a Danish flag, scrapbooks and tea there. Unfortunately, the shop's website is pretty bad. Anyway, I thought you should know about Søstrene Grene, just in case you're planning a trip to Denmark, Sweden or Iceland in the near future. They have stores there, too.

oh i wish i wouldn't move to australia. I wanna have one!

Lunchtime! The Danish version of a "Fastnachtsküchle" (traditional pastry eaten during the carnival season).
vanilla and milkchocolate in a bun. yam

A girl's night out (at least the start of the night was girly ;))  



********

3 comments:

TexaGermaNadian said...

I'm always down for a good discount store! Thanks for sharing, and glad to see you are enjoying Denmark :)

Franzi said...

hey nadia! good to hear from u! do u live in Berlin/Munich/Texas right now?

Tara, in 3 Parts said...

aww those bowls and mugs are super cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...