I am one of the many German students studying abroad. I am one of the people who love travelling. I can't sit still, I always have to do stuff. I am curious, always chasing for stories. Stay here for a while and be part of my respaced world

Monday, January 10, 2011

Seriously? Blogging hurts!

Yesterday I spent about 4 hours in front of my computer, I played a while with Adope photoshop, then I wrote some emails etc. etc. Nothing extraordinary!

Now I feel this pain in my wist... seriously? It's from clicking !! Now I'm wearing this leather thing I got from my Dad ... I kinda look like a rockstar!

********

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have this!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carpal_tunnel_syndrome

Derv

Franzi said...

wow thanx! Have you had any experience with that too?I met a girl last year who got it when she was writing her BA thesis.She was in deep trouble,bc she had in on both sides, right and left - AND she played the drums in a band!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...