I am one of the many German students studying abroad. I am one of the people who love travelling. I can't sit still, I always have to do stuff. I am curious, always chasing for stories. Stay here for a while and be part of my respaced world

Monday, January 17, 2011

Hello you

Wow. I had so many ideas in my head about what I want to blog about today. But now my mind is BLANK.

My mind is all fluffy and pink and bright and you could tell me all kind of mean stuff, I would just look into your eyes and smile at you like a complete idiot.

I'm gonna be an aunt. I saw him for the first time today. He waved at me.

Baby, it hurts that I won't be with you when you will scream for the first time. But you'll be in my heart, always. I'll be the coolest aunt ever. Promise. I might not be able to see you every day, but I will be there.
********

2 comments:

sugarmouse said...

i HATE when that happens... having something to write but then going completely blank. argh! aggravating, furreal. congrats on being an auntie (: (:

Franzi said...

Thanx Sugarmouse, that's so kind! btw i like ur blonde hair!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...