I am one of the many German students studying abroad. I am one of the people who love travelling. I can't sit still, I always have to do stuff. I am curious, always chasing for stories. Stay here for a while and be part of my respaced world

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Do I have to start being nicer to people now?

You know what? I am growing. I have this friend who doesn't like eating. To see her not eating makes me wanna eat. However, now I gained weight - I am growing in all directions, except in height of course. But I have been pretty happy the last couple of weeks, eating stuff I usually stop myself of eating. Sadly, my eating doesn't help my friend. Whatever I do, it is pointless.

I don't wanna go on a diet. Yesterday I read in the newspaper that people who are on a diet are more likely to be in a bad mood and they tend to suffer depressions. Makes sense.

Gosh I hate myself thinking about this that much. I wish there would be a thing in my world who would help my friend to realize that food doesn't have anything to do with her problems.

In the meantime, I have to accept living with my new 2kg. I am asking myself if I have to work harder on my social skills now...you know, people say skinny people have it easier in life than others. What do you think?



********

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...