I am one of the many German students studying abroad. I am one of the people who love travelling. I can't sit still, I always have to do stuff. I am curious, always chasing for stories. Stay here for a while and be part of my respaced world

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Back in Denmark

A big HI from Denmark!
(You don't believe me I am in Denmark? Ha. Scroll down to my google map location! You are surprised I am back in Denmark? HA. If you would have been friends with me on facebook you would have known about this earlier! )

I'll forgive you, because honestly, refering to my posting Tuesday Tiredness I realized that I might not come out too well in terms of credibility or trustworthiness... From the 8 things I listed on my To-Do-List I have only made one so far
7) spend time with important people
I guess it's needless to say that I had a great time and blabla. When I was looking outside the window of the SAS Boeing this morning I have never been so secure about my place of belonging than before. I love Stuttgart and this will always be my home, no matter where on earth I'll be.

Damn it, has Respaced Girl become "spaced"?
Don't worry. Not yet. But even I have to admit that plants need roots to grow. Don't they?

Ok. Hush now. While travelling back to home Aarhus, I read some cool stuff:

my horoscope said:
On your To-Do-List for the following 2 weeks it is written: get to know SOMEONE, getting close to this person and fall in love. All of this will actually happen, because you are extremely appelling to everyonea around you!
HA. Doesn't that sound as if I would have a wonderful Valentine's day? I already made the promise to myself that I will spend a wonderful Valentine's day, even without the fucking Empire State building!


Watch out Denmark!
********

4 comments:

Meri said...

I've always wanted to go to Denmark! Can't wait to see what you do :)
Meri
merigoesround.blogspot.com

Franzi said...

your comment inspired me to post about danish culture (handball)! thanx for that!

MissWhite said...

like your comment on your thoughts in the boing :-)

Franzi said...

thanx to both of u! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...