I am one of the many German students studying abroad. I am one of the people who love travelling. I can't sit still, I always have to do stuff. I am curious, always chasing for stories. Stay here for a while and be part of my respaced world

Friday, December 17, 2010

Update from Respaced Girl

17th of december: 4:00 am woke up after falling asleep at 2:00am, 01:15pm finished my essay, 01: 55pm handed in the essay, 2:30pm christmas party with glöck, 07:00pm packing, writing an article for work, 09:30pm: taking the bus downtown, had a cider in the coolest bar in Aarhus (thanx lonely planet!). 01:05 am home

Plan for Tomorrow: get up at 5.30 am, take the train at 7:30am to copenhagen, spend the day there, seein the little mermaid which returned from Singapoore, going to the xmas market at Tivoli, spend the night at Lena's place

19th december: CPH --> Munich, Munich--> STR --> Home (2pm?) --> 10:30pm zwölfzehn (clubbing with friends)

I'll keep u updated. I can't wait. I'm so excited! Sleep tight!
********

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe journey home!!
I am sooo looking forward to see you on wednesday

XX Bine

Franzi said...

me 2!!! can't wait to come home! stupid weather! Too tired to post about this flight-adventure now, but i will tomorrow! free wifi in the radisson! thumbs up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...