I am one of the many German students studying abroad. I am one of the people who love travelling. I can't sit still, I always have to do stuff. I am curious, always chasing for stories. Stay here for a while and be part of my respaced world

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Thank you guys


http://respacedgirl.blogspot.com/ celebrates its first birthday!!!

1 month and 1 day ago I made my first posting. About 2 weeks later I "launched" my blog and told my neighbor and friend Derv about it. She liked it and gave me a lot of motivation :)

Wow, I just checked the statistics and someone just visited my blog, so TADAAAAAA:
Since I made my first posting, I got 400 hits on my blog!

Germany: 240 Hits
Denmark
: 144
USA
: <15 (less than)
UK: 
<5 (less than)
Ireland
: <5 (thanks Derv ;))

I love this! Thanx for all your feedback, comments..It's always great to get response, please feel free if you have any criticism/ideas !!

oh, and by the way - this pink thing on the picture - I made it for you (TAK means THANK YOU)
I will tell you more about this in the next posting (but now I have to get some sleep... Exam time!!)
xoxo

********

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...