I am one of the many German students studying abroad. I am one of the people who love travelling. I can't sit still, I always have to do stuff. I am curious, always chasing for stories. Stay here for a while and be part of my respaced world

Monday, December 27, 2010

Respace Girl becomes a film maker

ok... i guess I can't call myself a film maker yet. But here's my first video! If u feel irritated about the topic or my embarassing comments, I am really sorry. Will work on my English and film skills. Hope u'll enjoy it anyway!


********

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i liked ur first try!!! must say, mimi is the cutest leading actress i've ever seen:-D

Anonymous said...

oopps, hab doch glatt vergessen dass du nicht weißt wer da was kommentiert hat...also anni wars:-D

Anonymous said...

(erica) my dogs did not enjoy the snow either :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...