I am one of the many German students studying abroad. I am one of the people who love travelling. I can't sit still, I always have to do stuff. I am curious, always chasing for stories. Stay here for a while and be part of my respaced world

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A poem about me

Came to complain

franzy, that's my name
lullabies, ponies, candies, rhymes that's ma game,
do not mess up with my lines
I am in a hurry, I got to finish this shit
so dear jan, you need to quit.

But sweetie I have something for you,
indeed, no lullabies, candies or rhymes,
but, I promise, I won't mess up these lines.

Ah! So then get the lotion and rubb my feet
No, in massage therapy I ain't got a master degree
but
I just want to tell you that I don't have any alibi
do not be shy, I know that probably the Italian is the guy,

but you and I
we're germans till we die
and like germans fo, we could complain through and through,
for all our life in our house with garden gnomes and prickly hedges.

just on christmas, we don't complain,
just love is running through the vain.


That's the poem my class mate and neigbor Jan wrote for me for our secret santa (Wichteln). My present was a glass of nutella and salt sticks. He knows that I like dipping them into nutella :) Really cool idea and funny poem. But rereading the poem I hope you don't feel the same way about me. Stay respaced! ;)
********

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...