I am one of the many German students studying abroad. I am one of the people who love travelling. I can't sit still, I always have to do stuff. I am curious, always chasing for stories. Stay here for a while and be part of my respaced world

Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Battle X


The decision is made. To say it in the words of Georg Sørensen, the guy who tortured me the last few weeks with his political science book "The Transformation of the State", there is no "winner or loser position applicable here". Instead, we have to be aware that "The State is in Retreat" according to Respaced Girl (and I think many smart people would agree here) Christmas traditions are in Retreat

HA. I'm such a smart ass. And, if anybody of you has any doubts... Look at the cultural interpretation of my family's christmas tree. And, yes, sure you are allowed to cite me! (Just don't forget to make a link to respacedgirl.blogspot.com !

The Respaced Christmas Tree
********

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...