I am one of the many German students studying abroad. I am one of the people who love travelling. I can't sit still, I always have to do stuff. I am curious, always chasing for stories. Stay here for a while and be part of my respaced world

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Nationalities and sex

WORLD'S WORST LOVERS      WORLD'S BEST LOVERS
1. Germany (too smelly)
    1. Spain
2. England (too lazy)
    2. Brazil
3. Sweden (too quick)
    3. Italy
4. Holland (too dominating)
    4. France
5. America (too rough)
    5. Ireland
6. Greece (too lovey-dovey)
    6. South Africa
7. Wales (too selfish)  
    7. Australia
8. Scotland (too loud)
    8. New Zealand
9. Turkey (too sweaty)
    9. Denmark
10. Russia (too hairy)
    10. Canada


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1216621/German-men-worlds-worst-lovers-lazy-English-come-second-battle-sheets.html#ixzz15VZTozsn

A guy from my class posted this on facebook. 15,000 women were asked to rate world’s best and worst lover. So how do we think about this? Mhmm…

Basically, I can cover 5 nationalities from this list with my own experience. And I can say, my own experience differs a lot :) However, in the case of Germans, they really can smell *lol* - and my American experience indeed was bossy – but is that a bad thing? What would be interesting was to hear what the other gender thinks about world’s best or lover. Unfortunately I couldn’t find a similar study, but instead I found an amusing blog called http://www.dateforeignwomen.com which provided some information about German women:

“Although so many German girls can be sweet and friendly, prepare to crash and burn badly if you come across as anything less than Alpha Male in your approach. As an ancient tribe in the time of the Celts and Romans, German women used to watch their tribe do battle in war from the sidelines, exposing their large breasts to show their men just what they were fighting for. If the German men lost, the spoils would happily go to the victors who had proven themselves more dominant and thus more worthy. Many of you will be aware of the classic PUA 'three second rule' (originating from the legendry 'Mystery'), a rule which holds that if you don't approach the woman within 3 seconds of making eye contact she will decide you are a wimpy beta male too afraid to approach her.“

Thank god there is the Internet!
********






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...