I am one of the many German students studying abroad. I am one of the people who love travelling. I can't sit still, I always have to do stuff. I am curious, always chasing for stories. Stay here for a while and be part of my respaced world

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Coaching

I'm a life coach!

I met a girl and we made friends, both being international students and getting fat in Denmark. She told me about this Danish guy she likes. Over weeks it was a hot and cold game, mostly her making the effort. I went with her through all these phases, wondering why Danish guys are so weird - they are nice and fun to talk to, but they are not giving any signals. Is it friendlyness or more? So she tried to let it go for a while, thinking he wouldn't be interested in her. And then this party happened. He got jealous about his friend talking to her. My friend and the Danish guy she likes finally kissed that night.

They said it would be nice to meet up. She told me she would like to watch a movie with him, because she didn't wanna get in an awkward situation (him being Danish and not very talkative).

Respaced girl didn't let her do that, she talked her into having a date, having a drink in town and enjoy the game, even if there are always situations which make you blush. How sweet. And what happened? She had the best time!

Skype:

[18:02:22] thanks for convincing me to go out out  :)
[18:02:37] it was more fun than just hanging around here and i got see more bars too

Now I'm not only an appointed, but even a tested and qualified life coach in Denmark. Seems like I could start with my life now, hu?
********

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...