I am one of the many German students studying abroad. I am one of the people who love travelling. I can't sit still, I always have to do stuff. I am curious, always chasing for stories. Stay here for a while and be part of my respaced world

Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Battle II


Round Two: Baking

Made German christmas cookies today, namely Hildabrötchen. And as I just found out, this treat is originally from Baden, Southern Germany (almost the area where I come from!). I am really surprised that Julie and her 3 danish friends haven’t tried them before. Hell, I am in Denmark, this is bakery heaven, but you never had two cookies with jam in between them?? HA! If you wanna now how they liked them check out pic 3!

Apparently they also never heard about Vanillekipferl. Go Germany!

Danish culture: 1
German culture: 1

 ********

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...